SIH+ members using FitBit technology
Must be a member registered to use SIH+ mobile app
If you are not a member yet, you can register immediately by:
- Visiting our website at http://www.stepintohealth.qa/registration.aspx and fill-in the registration form and choosing the “Smart Phone” option
- Download the SIH+ App from the AppStore or Google Play Store and register from with the SIH+ App
Existing members using step counting pedometer, contact our help center at 4413 6900 and we will assist you in becoming a mobile app user
SIH+ Mobile App users: no need to do anything. You are ready to go
Must be FitBit User
FitBit offers an array of products designed to help capture and monitor users activities.
To use FitBit on SIH+, users need to use a FitBit step counting product and they need to be registered with FitBit cloud services (must be able to login to the FitBit website with their personal usernames and passwords)
Activate FitBit on SIH+ Mobile App
To start using FitBit counters follow the steps:
- On SIH App, click on Top-Left-Menu Settings
- Click on "FitBit" button
- The app will bring the FitBit login webpage, please enter your FitBit username and password.
- A message will appear requesting your permission to allow SIH+ App to use FitBit cloud services: "Do you want to open it on SIH+" click OK.
- If you face any problem, please contact our helpdesk on 44136900